Audience - Slack Admin
Aisera needs to provide:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Verification Token
! The following steps need to be done by a workspace member with permission to install the channel within the application!
Steps to Install/Setup:
1. Open a browser and login into your slack workspace
2. On a different browser tab, login to AISM UI using provided credentials, e.g. login.CompanyName.aisera.com
3. Select "Channels" from drop down
4. Click "+ New Channel" and select "Slack"
Set values for:
Channel Name, (Name your channel)
Client ID, (will be provided by Aisera)
Client Secret (will be provided by Aisera)
Verification Token (will be provided by Aisera)
5. Make sure you install the app on the correct workspace and click "Allow"
6. Once set, you will be redirected back to Aisera's admin dashboard where you would see a success message.
7. Go to "Aisera Apps" and add a newly created channel to your preferred Aisera App by selecting an App first and then clicking"Add Channel" on the details page.
8. Click "OK". Aisera Virtual Assistant for Slack should be installed successfully.