|Channel Name||The name for the Channel. Only displayed in Admin UI.|
|Channel Logo||Displayed in the center of the header.|
|Chatbot Name||Displayed in the header to the right from the logo. The Channel Name and The Bot Name do not have to be the same.|
|Header Background Color||The chat window's header background-color.|
|Header Text Color||The chat window's header text color.|
|Border Color||The border-color is used in the header, input field, etc.|
|Show History||Check if you want the bot to show the conversation session when the user re-logins.|
|Default Locale||The ISO 639-1 two-letter code of the default locale. For example, JA for the Japanese locale.|
|Show Aisera Logo||Check the box to show Aisera logo in the window footer.|
|Users are prompted to enter an email.|
|Auto||An auto-generated email is used instead of prompting users to enter an email.|
|SSO||Single sign-on is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in with a single ID and password|
3. Conversation Styling
|User Messages Background Color||The background color of the user input box.|
|User Text Color||The text color in the user input box.|
|Agent Icon||The default image for a Support Agent icon in case a personalized icon is not available.|
|Link Color||The hyperlinks text color.|
4. Opener Icon
|Opener Icon Image||Collapsed webchat state. Positioned in the bottom right corner of a webpage.|
|Opener Icon Background Color||The color of the background icon|
|Opener Size||The size of the chat window opener. Default is set to 50x50px|
|Opener Right Margin||The offset of the chat window opener from the container window right edge.|
|Opener Bottom Margin||The offset of the chat window opener from the container window bottom edge.|
|Opener Message||An opener message appears on top of the opener if the user does not open it for the period of time in “Opener Message Time"|
|Opener Message Time||The delay that is set before an Opener Message pops up if a user does not interact with the Opener.|
5. Visual Specs
How to install a webChat on your website.
1. Navigate to the Channel’s details page by clicking “View Details”.
Customize your bot to align with company branding:
Use your company brand colors
Name the virtual assistant e.g. Dart from Dartmouth. Consider running a poll among your employees to vote for the best name.
Personality & tone of voice to match your organization
- When choosing an image icon for the bot, consider the personality of the bot. Would it be your company mascot? Also, a fun idea is to create different variations of the bot image for different holidays.
Review and update Casual intents
Revise conversation messages and have minimum 3-5 variations per conversation message
- Set up your initial_greeting and initial_recommendation. If you create multiple messages for initial_recommendation, a webChat would rotate those.
- Aisera Virtual Assistant is continuously learning and improving from your feedback. It is recommended that you leave feedback "Yes" "No" on the articles that you find helpful/not helpful.
- It is recommended to avoid more than 3-4 color hues on a webChat.
- Use the primary color for: Header Background & User Message Background (with the text being off-white).
- When choosing the text color, make sure it is legible and meets accessibility standards. Web Content Accessibility contrast between text and background for normal size text is around 4.5:1. Aisera Webchat text color is off-black and the background is off-white, font size is 15 px for better legibility.
- The image for the opener icon should be a min of 50x50 px in size for a webChat.
- Type “Exit” or “Cancel” if you want to start over if in the middle of a request or conversation.
- When the focus is in the user input field, use the "up" arrow key on a keyboard to navigate between previously entered requests.