Campaigns Phase II
- Add an ability to select recipients by searching through the distribution lists; user emails. As an Admin I should be able to search through the list of either DL or emails and select as many recipients as I wish.
- Add a KPI on “Pending Users”. Pending users are the ones who have received the campaign but not engaged yet; also pending users are the ones who the campaign failed to deliver. As an Admin, I’d like to be able to see who has not received the campaign yet.
- Send reminders to pending users: As an Admin, I should be able to resent the campaign message to pending users by pressing on a button “Resend Campaign to Pending Users” (the buttons title might need some revision)
- Drill down on Insights Metrics. As an Admin, I should be able to click on the Insights metrics and see individual users’ responses. This is only going to be available for Public campaigns. Some examples: E.g. Clicking on “Total Delivered” will open a list of emails who received a campaign message
- Have an end date to a Campaign.As an Admin, I should be able to select the end date to the campaign to avoid unexpected changes in insights.
- Provide an ability to send a Campaign now and in-between hours (ability to specify minutes within an hour) As an Admin, I should be able to send a Campaign message as soon as I need to, especially if there is an outage or important message that everyone needs to hear now. As an Admin, I should be able to send a Campaign message in-between hours so that I can notify people in 10/20/30 minutes if needed for an important event.
- When a campaign is cloned, the recipient list should also be cloned
- Add a column to the list view showing “Created by”:
- Display the recipients on the Campaign details page once those are added to the Campaign:AM-26416
- Improve the message template.
Multi Language Detection and Switching
Aisera bot can support detection of languages, but users may want to switch to a preferred language. In order to have a seamless bot conversation, we now define a new preference capability that users can configure. If the detected language is different from the configured preferred language will prompt the user with emails to follow up and make the preferred language to be consistent with what the user desires to use in the future.
Live Conversation Agent Assist
Adding improvements to the notification for the tickets created by the bot
- Capability of allowing user to adjust the ticket notification setting, once a ticket has been created by the Bot
- Allowing user to pause the notification for 7 days
- Users can completely mute the notification
- Able to cancel and exit the notification settings
Adding Tags to Conversations
Admins now have the ability to add tags to groups of conversations as they
Review unresolved conversations. These tags work similar to tags on intents.
Enhanced Filter for Tickets and Ticket AI
In addition to a regular date filter (filtering by ticket creation date), Administrators can now filter tickets by Agent provided feedback date, ticket creation/last updated/closing dates. You can also filter tickets to review the ones with a specific agent’s feedback.
Ticket AI Feedback
Enhanced the SNOW widget to be able to collect Agent feedback on fulfillments
Flow Studio Enhancement
Great new enhancement in the Flow Studio to improve usability: ability to redo changes made during a single Flow Studio session, auto-save locally (to commit the changes to the flow overall, a Flow Builder has to click on the button “publish”). Another helpful improvement is a pop-up window to prevent more than one person from working on a flow at the same time. Version History page that slides out within a flow to view, edit, and restore up to 10 previously published versions.
Now, all requests that are canceled with “cancel” or “exit” are considered Abandoned in Analytics.
KB Disclaimers for public source
Aisera can now add and show disclaimer for Knowledge Base documents sourced from public data from other companies which are used in the response for the user requests. For example documents from Apple, Dell, Microsoft for their applications, hardware and configurations that are served as part of the responses will also carry a disclaimer about the legal use of the documents.
The capability for the disclaimer will have the appropriate phrasing for single KB from single source to multiple articles from multiple public access sources.
- Outline around the element when it is in focus, so that low vision users can tell where in the webchat the focus is and complete the task
- Monitor and read the bot’s response as soon as it appears on the screen including all the buttons. Use an aria-live attribute to tell the screen reader that it should automatically vocalize any changes to the message list
- When reading the webchat opener name, use a label “Talk to a Chatbot button button” instead of the entire JS
- Alert the user when they are about to leave the webchat
The UI has been improved in these respective areas:
- New UI theme - Color change
Introduction of ‘Add Relation’ element that helps with adding causal relationships based on the environment of the tenant. Only API support in this release, UI subsequent release
- HTTP request node previously supported GET, PUT, POST. DELETE has been added in this release
Root cause of an Aisera Major Incident is not overwritten if already present