Not Helpful Conversation Feedback
We now provide an option for users to specify why they consider bot’s suggestion not helpful and provide the insights in Admin UI under “Unresolved Requests by Type” (completely inaccurate, missing relevant information, difficult to follow, or something else) . Administrators can review the chart and dive into specific end-user responses.
Google Chat as a Channel
We now have Google Chat available for our customers as a new channel. Google chat supports the following features (KB serving, Flows, Conversation feedback, creating tickets).
We have updated the Admin UI theme “Orion Constellation” to provide better contrast and modern look and feel. The new visual treatment creates consistency and helps user to focus on the content.
Differentiate between Display Name and Internal Intent name
We’ve added an ability to add Display Names for intents, which are presented to end users.
To make bot’s responses more dynamic, we’ve added an ability for an administrator to add multiple fulfillment to Message Intents (i.e. Bye, Hello, etc.). The bot would select one out of the multiple fulfillments listed to present to the end user.
We’ve added an ability to dynamically pull MS Teams user IDs, enhanced a system flow to process unicode characters for CSV files. Some UI enhancements have been added to Campaigns for better usability: i.e. notifications for users when they are trying to test/send a Campaign with an unpublished flow.
SMTP in Admin UI
Admin is now required to go through an extra security step to see the SMTP password.
Ticket AI: Metric on KB clicks (Salesforce widget only)
Aisera tracks a new metric for Ticket AI widget that is currently only applied with SF widget. We count every time an agent clicks on a KB prediction or links within the KB. The metric could be viewed under “Agent Engagement with Knowledge Predictions” chart
Ticket AI: Agent feedback on KBs and Macros over time
Administrators can now view agents’ feedback on KB or Macro predictions broken down by month over time.
Twitter Channel Improvements
We are now showing conversation feedback (helpful/not helpful). If end users do not provide feedback, Aisera bot would follow-up and resurfacing the conversation proactively. We’ve also fixed an issue where action buttons would not be showing consistently forcing end users to click on the hamburger navigation or getting stuck not knowing what actions the bot is referring to.
Multi card carousel
We added a flag to enable/disable the “select” button for carousel cards.
Sound for notifications in WebChat
Users will receive a sound notification for new incoming messages when the user is not active on the web chat screen. This can be disabled in the webChat window header for that session
Email chat Transcript for WebChat
Users can request a transcript of the chat conversation to their email address and chat until the point of request will be included in the transcript. The option to request will be in the chat window header settings.
Live Agent in Servicenow
Implemented enhancements to live agent handoff in Servicenow for a more seamless experience (i.e. notifications when user immediately sends messages before a support agent picks up the queue).
Handle User Feedback answer by typing Yes/No or equivalent
Conversation server now treats yes/no as a feedback answer if within the context of feedback.
- Fixes to ensure Major Incident clusters created manually do not have duplicate tickets.
- Filter for CIs enhanced to ensure that the regex match only searches against the CMDB CI display name and not the CMDB id as well. This ensures that the name is the only one searched against which is what the users want to accomplish.
- Ability to define a maximum duration time for Major Incident formation. This ensures that a new AMI is created once this max time is exceeded. This prevents the scenario observed wherein an AMI can have tickets spread over long periods of time.
- Add ability to do Incremental Major Incident training to ensure additions rather than having to re-run the entire job from scratch.
- Change management of Knowledge base fulfillments during re-crawl.
- The new enhancement will enhance the management of KB changes like New, Deletion and Modifications of existing KBs to have a review step for the articles that are referenced in fulfillment flows. The Aisera support agent and customer can have easy access to review the changed KBs referenced and make appropriate changes needed on the use of the KBs for fulfillment before publishing it again.